What does it mean to be a part of the QuotaFactory Fast Track?
|It means that you are starting your career with the best of the best in the sales development community.||Through co-worker shadowing and mentoring, coupled with your training, you will be well prepared and on the way to success.|
An Exciting Career in Technology Sales
Sales Development Representative
You’ll receive training from some of the industry’s best thought leaders and senior team members.
QuotaFactory’s culture encourages inclusion and teamwork, all while having fun at work. Shouldn’t work be that way?
You’ll have the chance to improve your skills on a monthly basis with regular coaching, preparing you for your sales career.
Your Day to Day
- Outbound prospect into your client’s targeted accounts.
- Use multiple sources of outreach from phone, email, to social.
- Have real business conversations with high level decision makers.
- Work closely with your Director of Customer Success on strategy execution.
- Collaborate with Account Executives on new business acquisition meetings.
Our Fast Trackers tend to look like this; do you?
- 0-2 years work experience.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and assertive.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and through the written word.
- Practices active listening.
- Manages their time effectively.
- Works independently but can also work as part of team.
- Desires to be in sales for their career.
- Has basic computer skills to navigate our sales stack.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Wants to see their work make a significant impact to the bottom line.